Little bites of rich, chocolatey goodness with a hint of peanut butter. Made to be dairy free, these also ended up being accidentally vegan. Extra peanut butter on top is optional.. but highly recommended.
- 30g dark chocolate
- 20g coconut oil
- 30g peanut butter
- 35g granulated sweetener
- 30g light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 15g cocoa powder
- 30g wholemeal spelt flour
- 10g peanut flour (ground peanuts)
- 90g soya yoghurt
- 20g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Lightly oil the holes of a mini cupcake mould – I used a silicone one.
- Put the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl, gently microwave and stir until melted together. Stir in the peanut butter, granulated sweetener and sugar of choice. Stir in the cocoa powder, spelt flour and peanut flour. Finally, stir in the soya yoghurt.
- Divide the batter between 8 of the holes and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in the case before removing, unless eating hot.
Macros (1 of 8): 120 calories, 7.8g carbs (4.7g sugars), 3g protein, 8.4g fat, 1.4g fibre