Grab a bowl, a spoon, the ingredients and a set of measuring spoons, have a microwave at the ready and in under 5 minutes a healthy, vegan, fudgy chocolate cake can be yours. Have it solo or top to your hearts content.
- 1 tbsp (8g) wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tbsp (8g) coconut flour
- 1 tbsp (5g) cacao powder
- 1 tbsp (8g) vegan chocolate protein powder (I used Nutristrength)
- 2 tsp (10g) granulated sweetener
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 65-70 ml water
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together until no lumps remain. Scrape the batter into a small bowl or mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, leave to stand for 15 seconds, cover and microwave for another 45-60 seconds or until done. It should be dense and gooey.