- 30g oat flour
- 15g vegan protein powder
- 5g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 tbsp warm water, as needed
- 60g Vegan Chocolate Spread, or spread of choice
- 30g peanut butter
- 60g dark chocolate
- Have a cup shaped silicone mould to hand.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Make a well in the centre and add in the agave nectar, coconut oil and 1 tbsp of water.
- Mix and bring together into a ball, adding extra water as needed. You may need more than 2 tbsp depending on the absorbency of your protein powder and oat flour.
- Roll the dough into 6 equal sized balls. Place in the bottom of each cup and press down and up the sides. Gently melt the chocolate spread in the microwave as needed. Fill 1/2 way up the cup with the spread. Put in the fridge to set.
- Once set, gently warm the peanut butter in the microwave until more liquid. Add a tsp to each cup.
- Melt the chocolate and top each cup. Leave to set. If not eating straight away, store in an tupperware box in the fridge.
These ones not for you? How about these No Bake Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Cups instead?