In another attempt to not treat my stomach like a complete and utter dustbin, and to stray away from the protein bars, I got back on my protein baking. And with a few cans of pumpkin purée lying around (£1 in Sainsbury’s FYI), what better way to put them to use. These are dairy free, gluten free and contain no added sugar. However if you are against using artificial sweeteners, just sub in whatever granulated sweetener/sugar you would normally use.
- 60g vanilla vegan protein
- 30g oat flour
- 10g coconut flour
- 25g soya flour
- 120ml egg white
- 100g pumpkin piuree
- 150ml almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla flavouring drops
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice mix or pain d’epice spice mix
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients. Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients. Stir to combine until you have a smooth batter. Scrape into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.