sometimes always needed. Short and sweet. And you can make these oh so very sweet. Waffle toppings are self limiting, and by that I mean self-control limiting. Keep it clean and lean and wear your halo all day. Or…use the waffle as a base to get some protein in amongst all of the naughty goodies that you really want to eat.
These waffles are soft on the inside, but with a little crunch on the outer. So just like this recipe, I’m going to keep this post short and sweet and crack on with the recipe. This is for TWO waffles. Although you can make three out of it if you wish. But, you can also easily halve the ingredients for a 100 calorie waffle if that’s your thing!
- 30g whey/casein blend (I used Grenade Hydra 6 Cookie Chaos)
- 16g oat flour
- 35ml egg white
- 35g greek yoghurt
- 60ml milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- stevia/sweetener drops, to taste
- chocolate chips, reese’s chips, opt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Heat up your waffle iron and generously spray with oil.
- Blob in your batter and press down. Cook for at least 3 minutes.
Watch the video of how to make them here!
Tip: If you aren’t sure whether it’s done yet, leave it a little longer. It’s fairly good natured!
Macros (the whole recipe): 220 calories; 30g protein; 16g protein; 3g fat; 4g fibre